September 23, 2019

Bourbonnais, IL Senior Photos | Reece | BBCHS Senior

It is most definitely senior season around here!! I’ve photographed 20 AMAZING seniors already this summer/early fall, and I still have a handful left for the rest of the year.

I don’t even know where to start with Reece-she is absolutely beautiful and so full of joy. When we showed up to her hair & makeup appointments, it was our first time officially meeting each other (unless you count texting back and forth about outfits and location ideas). Instantly, I felt like we had been friends for years!

For her senior session, we stayed in Kankakee County & hit up some of my favorite little locations throughout Bourbonnais and Kankakee, which matched perfectly with her outfits. Reece was super quick to catch on to the ways I posed her, and I absolutely loved when she put her personality into her facial expressions!

1. Oh my gosh, I love your style! I love how you’ve paired sports with the urban setting and her dress with the natural setting. And those pics with pets get me every time! <3

2. Courtney says:

OMG Those glowy sunset portraits in the tall grass are stunning!

3. Hayley Moore says:

Bourbonnais looks like it has a lot of charm – such pretty senior photos! And that puppy, omg!

4. Josefin says:

Oh! I just love all the photos! The light and softness is gorgeous!!!

5. Maria says:

What a pretty young lady. Love her clothing choices, the long dress pics are gorgeous!

6. She’s so beautiful! I love that she’s also an athlete. Her style is amazing, and I wish her well in her future. Hope she has fun with her senior year, she has beautiful senior photos!

7. Brittany says:

All of these photos are so pretty!! Kankakee County looks like an amazing place to take senior photos!!

8. Mandy Provan says:

What a beautiful session. Reece is gorgeous and you’ve captured the different aspects of her personality perfectly!! I love all of them!!!

9. sara says:

beautiful! That lights OMG!!!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Let’s chat! To get in contact with me, fill out this contact form or send me an email at elletaylorphoto@gmail.com. I’ll be eagerly waiting to read and respond to your email, probably getting distracted by my own engagement ring while I type back! Oh, and my dachshund pup, Ginny is wagging her tail in excitement-she’s hoping she can meet you someday too!

INQUIRE