December 3, 2019

Ruffled Feathers Country Club Wedding | Lemont, IL | Sara + Johnny

November Wedding Pictures at Ruffled Feathers Country Club in Lemont, IL-
Chicago Suburbs Wedding Photographer

I have been looking forward to this day for so long!! When Sara and I first started chatting about me being her wedding photographer, I could already tell that this girl was so sweet (and so ready to marry her soon-to-be hubby). From the very first time we met at a Starbucks in the suburbs, I knew her wedding day was going to be so amazing!

Fast forward to their engagement session in Chicago-(click HERE to see that beautiful session!) Meeting Sara and Johnny was so, so fun. Their engagement session was so full of fun and laughs. They are seriously just the sweetest!

At the start of their wedding day, I started with Sara and her girls while my second shooter, Nicole, photographed Johnny and the guys. Sara’s details were STUNNING, and I truly could have photographed them for hours and hours. Her dress was “her” to a T. All of the sparkles and elegant fit her personality so well, and she looked like a real princess when she put it on! The rest of the wedding day was equally as perfect. The forecast had shown rain storms all day, but we lucked out and got only a few rain drops 🙂 We froze while taking their bride and groom portraits outside, but I would do it all over again to get these photos (SO gorgeous)!!

I couldn’t be more excited for these two, and I am so thankful they chose me to be their wedding photographer!

Vendor Credits:

Venue: Ruffled Feathers Golf Club
Hair: New Day Spa Salon-Oak Lawn
Makeup: Kasi
Bride’s Gown: Evas Bridal International
Men’s Attire: Men’s Wearhouse
Florist: Jasmine Bridal
Cake: Orland Park Bakery

1. Ashton Loitz says:

Amazing pictures!

2. Samantha says:

Such a classically beautiful wedding! Their portraits are incredible and I adore those detail photos!

3. Kristin says:

Beautiful!! I love the detail shots!!

4. These are all so dreamy – what a beautiful story of their day! 💛

5. McKenzie Ryan says:

Such a gorgeous day! You captured it beautifully, and I love your bride and groom portraits!

6. Tasha says:

What a stunning wedding! You did a fantastic job!

7. Alicia Hite Photography says:

Love how crisp and airy

8. BRITTANY MEYERS says:

RUFFLED FEATHERS COUNTRY CLUB WEDDING

Ruffled Feathers Country Club looks like an amazing place to shoot a wedding in Lemont, IL!! And I love all the neutral colors! All the photos look amazing!!

9. The bridesmaid jammies are so cute! I also LOVE the money shot, that is absolutely KILLER.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Let’s chat! To get in contact with me, fill out this contact form or send me an email at elletaylorphoto@gmail.com. I’ll be eagerly waiting to read and respond to your email, probably getting distracted by my own engagement ring while I type back! Oh, and my dachshund pup, Ginny is wagging her tail in excitement-she’s hoping she can meet you someday too!

INQUIRE